Dan Heller's Photography Business Blog Industry analysis from www.danheller.com

The photography world -- the business, the culture, the art, the politics, the technology.

Site Feed

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Cruz, California, United States
My Books on the
Photography Business

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Another Time-Lapse of the Milky Way

Some readers of my blog may recall the Time-Lapse Movie of the Milky Way I shot last year in the Sierras. Not to outdo myself, but I had to try again. This time, I spent a week in Idaho, and gathered this series of time-lapse images of the milky way. I then strung the best bits together into a 2.5 minute movie, which I posted on my YouTube account. (Note that's a real thunderstorm mid-way through.)



For some reason, the video box shown here only showed the regular (low-res) frame. You can go to the video page directly and click on the "HQ" (high quality) button in red to see the movie in all its glory.

Labels: , , , ,